Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Acrostic Poem For Softball



I'm under a lot of people. Everywhere they are. Goal of the evening it's to be among them. It's a balmy late summer evening, a cool Windchen goes through the forest, and everywhere one hears laughter and Flaschenklirrgeräusche. I have to look hard to realize that I do not know anyone. Actually I want to be like them, yes, I aspire to. But how am I so of them, sipping my Strongbow, falls on me how little I fit there. I like your style, so that already. They seem somehow to be different, but it is not likely. Just young people. Some of them are still in school, we see that from afar how young they are. Others are older, but not as many. A friend with whom I just went to this "event" in my town got drunk, next to me. I have nothing against alcohol in principle, it just should not be too much. One does not so too much shit. The friend then, I'll call Lilo, looks expectantly at every guy who walks by. Or even once accidentally looks in our direction. Yep, she's single. Well, I am too, but I'm not keen to check out each issue in-coming. A brief glance mostly, and I sort out what has to offer the scene. After a while a band to play. It is not late, but I have a feeling I would have preferred to stay home. Lilo greeted by a few guys that I know half volatile. I nodded briefly, and turn to the music.

the ground. Be a part of the mass. This feeling usually dissipates to a nightmarish vision, everyone would Gapes me. This is not true, but still it runs through then most of these evenings, in which I found myself as on a platter.

've Actually I do not fancy the evening, not even to me to talk to just anyone. Lilo and I are just out of the cordoned-off area, and look for a bank in the park It's pretty dark, and the grass is wet, we walk on. I take a water bottle from my bag and drink a sip. Lilo looks, meanwhile, a tree nearby, where they can make lulu undisturbed. Lilo makes lulu:) Ok, this is something childish ^ ^.

When Lilo did lulu I adopted her, and go home. You already staggering with obvious signs of fat back to the "event". I put on my headphones, turn on Phoenix (Love like a sunset), and disappear in the Great Park Saturday night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment