Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mouthwash Darkening Teeth

storm

I slowly look down. The boat moves at once with me. The floorboards creak, I do not know what's going on. Suddenly, a loud thunder. A breeze covered my hair, the wind shifts and getting faster. Hm, I like to smell of the sea. Gulls screech suggest to me they seem on the port. But the fly in the direction it seems hard feelings. There, everything is just dark, the sky above the boat is a true inferno of black and deep gray clouds.
Soon the storm will
it shoots through my head.
But rather to slide in the safe haven (to me from an unknown reason does not seem sure), I throw the anchor, in the hope that the storm to survive on your own. Waves rise higher and higher up and down, I move quickly to sail, so they are not completely destroyed. I hear the rustle of the dew. Always windy there, water is sprayed everywhere on my little boat, to me, everywhere. In
myself doing a mental composure, which I have not felt in a long time. It is as if I would just watch the end of the world, and it would not care. Louder now I hear the screeching of the wind, the splash of the water, I will be back and hergeschaukelt fall, out fast. Slowly, I take the rail to a secure grip. I will almost swept from the deck, so much water is already at the boat. The tidal pull and tear at me, I can hardly hold me. And thus I can not. I just let go, again do not put me any more, and spill into the sea. The first thing I notice is the darkness there. It is cold, and I get hardly any air. I give up even that. Breathing. For what? When I am surrounded only by water, I sink deeper and deeper. I try to open one's eyes to see what's going on above me. My boat is fighting bravely with the tide, the waves and wind. There's something with the water surface .. Oh, it's raining. That's the limit. But down here in the cold, can not harm me because of the wind any more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment