Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Howmuch Is Gold's Gym Hollywood

never surrender no division

for tuna.
loud or soft
they all have really.

I need to do is our own way. again and again.
the best band of all time, and I in my room.
yes I also cleaned up everything and extra everything on it is true the other way, all made and reconnected.
I just.
we'll find our own way home and sing out every song we know.
no one can keep us down
get it just kind of no one.
all just party
all just swill ánd banter. all celebrate the party and the celebration party.
all need socialverkrümmungsstellen, telefongebrabbel and oidabistorgs.
only events events events. all they want events.
and every time you hear this song be sure you are not alone
oh and it's hard to know is still the same after that.

live your heart and never follow.

last. perfect.
guitars and over again. thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment