Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stock Shotgun House Plans

I can not faint

Actually, it was so so clear. But as a professional zero Checker ego just never check. NEVER! For days I'm just tired, I eat without lust (which is actually never), I only read, can not do anything else. People shun me, wherever we can. And today the bombing of knowledge: in Latin in the penultimate series, I almost fell out of line. I was hot, I sweat like hell, and lie on a null teaching focus (though I've recently made the last effort really). I take off my sweater, and I think from now it will be good. If only me in this heat? How come no one makes the window? I squint over at my bold, large and fit elderly neighbor, but he is just a bad Altmännergeruch to optimize the situation is not really my seems. After 10 minutes I think, okay, I'll give a few minutes. If not better, will I go out. Small black dots dancing before my eyes. Oh dear, I think. I clean my books and papers neatly together, make but do not bother me much because my sweater jacket to wear. I get up and interpret the output. The old looks at me and mumbles "moment". Stand up fucking fatso! Finally. I gasp past him, even at a young man who, strangely, I also see Staring quite pale. Without looking back I stumble out of the lecture hall and haste out of the yard. Outside, a pleasantly cool breeze is blowing. I sit still only a t-shirt at a bank and take my face in my hands, fixed it on my shoes. Crap. What was that now? I am extremely tired, and I am also bad at that. As fast as I could because I was out, I wanted to offer the taste of my fellow students not Speibkünsten. After a few minutes, I wrap myself in my jacket and call for my grandma. It is still left to me at least. She thought it would be clear that I was a nervous wreck. Super. I just wanted to get home. It annoyed me honest, because to Latin I would have had a major lecture, but I could remember anyway. On wobbly legs I went to the subway, while my grandma I zumurmelte reassuring. The black dots came back, and I dug my fingernails deep in my palms not to be impotent in a roaring crowd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment