Saturday, December 18, 2010

How To Run Port Royale On Vista

December depression?

Man Why do I feel so strange? Only way I can describe it the best will not. I feel alone. Whether that feeling ever goes away? Here I have in itself no objection to be alone with me. Nevertheless, there is no me to trade with other jokes or laugh loudly, to be lighthearted, not to worry. Oja, I am concerned. Around him. No idea actually, I should probably not, but is it so. On facebook there's such a chick that I know him from before from school. She looks a bit similar, even from the body, but by nature it is most likely very different. Anyway, I always see when I'm logged in as things like "5 months, I and my Sweetheart" or "I love it more than anything," posting. Actually, I already against the grain, because hello that's not your journal sweetie. Anyway. I added each time a stitch, because I would give anything to be so. Well, not like them, but simply in love and just happy suuuper. Unfortunately, this is my indelible romantic streak. I am simply captured a certain melancholy when I see that I am not a good night sms get more, that I do not get told that I am loved, that I just hear a nice word. It goes against the grain. And makes me sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment