Monday, February 7, 2011

Does Milk Make Cereal Soggy?

Feature from school! Those guys imagine what I'm positive!

Feature issued at the request of the Commission PDN (juvenile).

Thank you, my dear teacher! I never thought that you have for me this opinion. But I do not relax. I know that I still have to work and work on yourself. But today, understood one thing: my childhood was over ...

Dear readers of my LJ, my dear readers my books, you do not think that I have placed this post in order to boast of. Simply too much lately poured dirt on me on the Internet. Now only understand what is really going after the success of envy, lies and slander.

But I am - strong! Not so easy my envious enemies and put me on Shoulder ...

Thank you friends for your support and your love!













0 comments:

Post a Comment