Sunday, February 6, 2011

Maxine Cartoons On Dental Visits

End of days? The fox

In the night I dreamed again of the end of the world. Oh God, I really do not know why, but that was certainly the third dream in the new year. It is sometimes not that bad, but today was really disgusting. The earth opened, and I and my old school classmate with whom I am no longer friends, have fought for our lives. Perhaps this is also the fact that I just "Quo Vadis?" Reading, which are very pretty hot up in the arena, and all killed. At any rate flowed across lava, hot and hissing, a few have tried to escape into the upper floors, but everything has wobbled. Well, in the end I'm not dead, but woke with a fright. I really do not think at this 2012-the-world-is-under-nonsense, but such dreams .. care. Just try not to think about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment